Hudson Valley Regional
FIRST® New York City will host over 45 teams at the Hudson Valley Regional Competition. Teams from the New York tri-state area will compete in FIRST Steamworks with the winning teams advancing to the global competition.
March 24-26, 2016 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Rockland Community College – Eugene Levy Fieldhouse
145 College Road, Suffern, NY 10901
THIS EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
FIRST® Robotics Competition
Saturday, March 25 & Sunday, March 26
An exciting sports-like tournament with 48 competing high school teams of future technologists and entrepreneurs.
The 2017 Hotel reservation system is now open. Visit https://registration.experientevent.com/MEMBureau/ROB151 to make your reservation.
Transport of Rockland (TOR) Bus System serves RCC’s main campus from all corners of Rockland County. Currently, TOR has five Bus Routes (59, 93, 94, 95, Loop 3) that stop at RCC each weekday with day and evening routes. TOR buses also provide transportation to the campus on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Clarkstown MINI-TRANS – Bus Service from Nanuet to various locations in Clarkstown
- Coach USA – Rockland Coaches – Connecting Service from Rockland County to various location in NJ and NYC
- Coach USA – Shortline – Connecting Service from Suffern to Bergen County (NJ) and New York City
- NJ Transit Bus Service -Connecting Service within New Jersey
- Spring Valley Jitney – Connecting Service within Spring Valley
- TAPPAN ZEExpress Bus – Connecting Service to and from Rockland and Westchester counties
- Westchester Beeline – Connecting Service within Westchester County.
- Metro-North Train -Train Service from Westchester to New York City. Use TZx to connect to Metro-North stations in Westchester (Tarrytown or White Plains station)
- New Jersey Transit – Train Service from Rockland to New Jersey and New York City
- NJ Transit Student Pass
- 511 NY Rideshare
Visitor parking is available on-site.